Chupa Chups is all about a ‘Life Less Serious’. To emphasize this, we set out to create a huge piece of colorful sidewalk art in the middle of Amsterdam’s business district.
Together with street artist Sasa Ostaja, his dedicated crew and a group of super creative kids, we got all kinds of business folk involved in the creative process. Everyone was on their knees chalking away, contributing to the artwork and making life in the business district less serious.
This effort was part of our ‘Chupa Stoep Art’ campaign, where we encouraged kids all over The Netherlands to make their own sidewalks less serious, with their own ‘Stoep Art’ (sidewalk art) creations.
“Security camera clips that make the news usually show bad things, but Coke decided to ‘look at the world a little differently’ in this heartwarming viral video. They found security camera footage from around the world showing happy moments: people stealing kisses instead of possessions, dealing potato chips instead of drugs, and offering car assistance rather than road rage.” [x]
Then you’ll like this.
is there a 10sec version of this or do I just not remember things correctly
I wrote a short involving a kid and coffee once. My teacher then said he didn’t know how to use a coffee machine.
According to research, the only commercials Americans really pay attention to are ad spots for beers and pharmaceuticals
Beer, because those are typically funny, and the drug ones are just so vague you have to watch them to the end trying to figure out what they’re really for.
- A l l y: nice
- A l l y: there's death in your commercial
- A l l y: i like
- A l l y: too bad we don't have a sorley's in cananananda
- orange: i have no idea what sorleys is LOL
- orange: but if i used an actual franchise itd be liable to be labeled as slander hahaha
- A l l y: oh
- A l l y: but you can use subway?
- orange: im not saying subway causes death
- A l l y: oh
- A l l y: 8D
- orange: 8D;
- A l l y: HMMMMM
- A l l y: should i get subway tomorrow ?_?
- orange: dude now i think i want to get subway tomorrow
- orange: :||||||
- orange: sherwin is such an effective subway spokesperson
- orange: they should totally hire him to be the face of subway or something
omg this is so fun I’m going to write like 5 more versions hahaha